Jan 24, 2016

Sometimes all you need is a good laugh...

So on the heels of snowmageddeon whic managed to gobble up a weekend I find myself winding down on a Sunday night. A lot of my time can be spent idling away on flights of fancy and certainly I spent the majority of blizzard day binge watching Game of Thrones.

After performing my requisite post snowstorm shoveling duties (which was surprisingly not too bad although I was dreading it) and after some clown took the mirror off my car in the parking lot of the supermarket and left with nary a note.

I found myself perusing some of the entries at the Urban Dictionary, always good for a laugh, today’s belly laugh was the result of looking at the definitions for an Angry Pirate and a Cleveland Steamer.

What will they think of next! (talk about mistake by the lake)

No comments: